Friday, July 29, 2011

Dislike Dislike Dislike

I'm absolutely no English major nor an expert at grammar usage or anything of the such but I dislike it when I use the word then instead of than. I hardly ever catch it but for some reason that little thing of mine (ahem) bothers me. Nor am I a "Grammar Nazi" either so don't sweat it for when you do. I claim to speak English poorly and I promise I'll hardly notice.

In other news: Nothing. I do love some boat pr0n (as Cap'n and Doll say, "Boat P@rn"). So far one of my favorite boats are the Hans Christian Yachts... like the Traditional 41. Very pretty, sexy, they are! $$$

Anyways, just ranting. Dog park tomorrow and surprise birthday party for my Ex-step-Uncle's 60th bday. Bought me an ugly Hawaiian shirt for the themed event.

Cheers mate! Be good or be good at it!

2 comments:

  1. Let's see a pic of the ugly Hawaiian shirt???!!!
    Hans Christian (traditional 41) 3 different layouts for this one...one is sure to rock your boat!!! Nice boat..we have been peeking at a few ourselves!
    Smiles...Doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, with the heat we've been having that shirt did not stay on long and was left behind when I vacated. Wasn't missing it!

    I should add that while I was looking at buying said shirt, I saw a nice sailboat wall clock and some sailboat coasters. I ended up not buying them because I am doing less STUFF so I was proud of myself!

    ReplyDelete