Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's Been a Minute

I haven't posted lately, mostly because I have nothing to report. I'm slowly moving through the For Dummies book and reading some blogs. From Land to Live Aboard has plenty of links that I've just loved reading through (which I'll probably steal for myself later). On top of this, I've also been busy with my summer classes and preparing for finals this week. Argh.

So, this really won't have a bunch of info (I should say no info really) except this video I found on Hobo Sailor's Facebook. If you have time (~1:15minutes), you might want to watch it. It's pretty interesting watching someones experience with the liveaboard lifestyle. So, thought I'd share as well.

Hold Fast

Cheers mate,

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the mention. Good luck on your finals!!

    That Hold Fast movie was cool! It's neat seeing people go from no boat to cruising.

    ReplyDelete